AVAILABLE SIZES: 22 oz., 30 oz. & 5 lb.
Please follow cautions and instructions on the label carefully.
How do I use White Brite with white clothing?
-White Brite can work wonders in white clothing, first, be sure to
separate any clothing with a dye or color in it from strictly white
clothing. ALL COLORED ITEMS MUST BE TESTED FIRST.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
WHITE CLOTHES & FABRICS: WASHER METHOD
1. Add 1/2 cup of White Brite as washer is filling (for front loading machines add White Brite to the detergent drawer).
2. Once washer is full, add clothes and let soak for 5 minutes, if possible, by stopping machine.
3. Add your detergent and wash - dry as usual. Note: Do not use with bleach or peroxide.
WHITE CLOTHES & FABRICS: PRE-SOAK
1. Use a plastic container.
2. Mix 1/2 cup White Brite into 1 gallon of warm water.
3. Soak stained white clothing in solution for 20 minutes.
4. Wash as usual.
COLORED LAUNDRY OR EMBROIDERY: WASHER METHOD
Test all colors before using to avoid discoloring or
bleeding onto other clothes. If acceptable, wash each item separately
using the instructions for white clothes (above). Note: Product may
permanently damage colors and embroidered logos that cannot be
If the items in your order qualify for 'Free Shipping' and total $75.00 or more, your order ships FREE* and is applied to your cart at checkout! Order under this amount will be charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
Learn more about our shipping policy to Alaska, Hawaii, and International shipping here.
*Free shipping to the Contiguous United States. (Lower 48 states only. Does not include Alaska or Hawaii.)