All systems should be installed to meet local, state and federal plumbing codes and health department rules and regulations. We recommend that all equipment be installed by a licensed professional plumber or general contractor. If the homeowner chooses to take the project upon themselves they should have an understating of plumbing and experience with the codes, rules and regulations. QualityWaterForLess.com can not be held responsible or liable for any installation or resulting damage.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of QualityWaterForLess.com QualityWaterForLess.com neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with QualityWaterForLess.com
2. While QualityWaterForLess.com uses reasonable efforts to ensure accurate and up to date information in the website, QualityWaterForLess.com makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. QualityWaterForLess.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
3. Your use of and browsing in the website are at your risk. Neither QualityWaterForLess.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. QualityWaterForLess.com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by QualityWaterForLess.com The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of QualityWaterForLess.com and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of QualityWaterForLess.com or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that QualityWaterForLess.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. QualityWaterForLess.com has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
7. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is QualityWaterForLess.com's policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by QualityWaterForLess.com or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, QualityWaterForLess.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold QualityWaterForLess.com and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. QualityWaterForLess.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with QualityWaterForLess.com's defense of such claim.
9. The website is controlled and operated by QualityWaterForLess.com from within the State of Illinois, United States of America. QualityWaterForLess.com makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or QualityWaterForLess.com bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this website shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Illinois, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing and signed by QualityWaterForLess.com corporate officers.
10. QualityWaterForLess.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
When we request personal information from you (such as name, address, phone number and credit card number) it is done on our secure servers. We use industry standard technology to protect confidential information - SSL (Secured Socket Layer) - an advanced encryption technology that makes personal information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We realize that customers are concerned about how the information they provide online will be used. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will use the information we collect about you to process your order and provide a more personalized shopping experience.
Product Warranty and Disclaimer
All products carry a manufacturer's warranty. This warranty will cover repair and/or replacement of defective components only at the manufacturer's discretion, and does not cover labor charges, damage or failure caused by misuse, labor or misapplication, or and act of God such as fire, earthquake, or other natural disaster.
We will repair or replace any defective components which the manufacturer deems "defective" associated with returns of said components.
The QualityWaterForLess.com cannot guarantee installation of any product not installed by QualityWaterForLess.com.
QualityWaterForLess.com will not be held responsible for any labor charges, damage, or injuries caused by improper installation, or for misuse of any product distributed by QualityWaterForLess.com.
We ship our products anywhere in the United States and worldwide. ALWAYS INSPECT YOUR SHIPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIPT. If products are damaged in shipping, you must contact QualityWaterForLess.com within 24 hours of receipt to submit a claim for the damage. If you would like us to handle the freight claim with our carrier, damaged parts must be returned to QualityWaterForLess.com freight prepaid. Replacement parts will not be sent until damaged parts are received by QualityWaterForLess.com
Once our carrier has delivered the products to your location, (this is determined by seeing that the tracking information has a 'delivered' status), QualityWaterForLess.com cannot be held liable or responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
All returns must be accompanied with a return authorization number, and must be sent back to the return address that we will give you. This number and address is only obtained by contacting us. Any returns received without a proper return authorization number or address shall be refused. You may want to insure your return as we cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected items shipped back to us.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Unused and unopened resalable items, (such as replacement filters, parts, etc.), have a full 30 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Simply send the item(s) back in the original packaging for a full refund of the purchase price less a 20% restocking fee. This means that you will be refunded 80% of your original order price of the item(s) you are returning, assuming they are in the original packaging and in working condition. Cost of shipping the item to the purchaser is non-refundable. Reverse Osmosis membranes are non-returnable as they have a limited shelf life. Commercial systems and other special order items are non-returnable as they are custom built to your specifications. Once a deposit has been received for a special order item QualityWaterForLess.com may deem the order non-returnable at its' discretion.
You are also responsible for the shipping cost to return the item(s) to QualityWaterForLess.com For your protection, you may want to insure the return shipment as you are responsible for damage that may occur during shipment of the products being returned.
Your refund will be processed and returned to you using the same purchase method used to acquire the item(s).
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards are welcome. You may request US Postal, UPS, Federal Express Ground or common freight carrier shipping. Illinois residents should expect to have sales tax added to their order. Orders are currently accepted online, email, voice, fax, or mail. If you live outside of Illinois, and have your order shipped outside of Illinois, your order will be shipped tax-free. NOTE: It is the responsibility of the customer to file for and pay any required local Sales or Use Taxes.
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at 1-888-426-5001
Mail to us at
Suite #288, 956 S. Bartlett, Rd.
Bartlett, IL 60103
We make every effort to ship your order as quickly as possible. Most systems are generally shipped within 1-2 business days from our location in Illinois, however we do sometimes experience higher lead times depending on order volume. We usually have almost all items listed on our site in stock for immediate shipment.
If your order is time-sensitive, we will be happy to expedite your order for the fastest possible production and shipping time. Simply let us know when placing your order, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 888-426-5001.
All orders in stock are generally shipped within two business days. Additional shipping will be charged outside the domestic United States and for air freight. On occasion we may have Free shipping offers. These offers are limited to ground shipping in the 48 continental United States. Additional shipping charges will be applied to expedited shipping methods such as UPS Next Day or Second Day Air. We will always notify of the shipping charges before shipment. Orders out of the United States may also be subject to additional shipping charges VAT and/or customs & brokerage fees.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, and software are the property of QualityWaterForLess.com or its content supplier and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the QualityWaterForLess.com and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the QualityWaterForLess.com or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as an online resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, replication, transmission, re-publication, or display of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by the QualityWaterForLess.com. QualityWaterForLess.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion.
Send All Correspondence To:
Suite #288, 956 S. Bartlett Rd.
Bartlett, IL 60103
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Last Updated: 01/01/2003