Use this flow switch to control your chemical feed pump based on water flow.
The "NO Glitch" flow switch is the most reliable flow switch on the market today! Simple and easy to install, this flow switch is available in 3/4" or 1" sizes as well as for use with 120v and 230v applications.
Use this switch to control your chemical feed pump or other application. When the in-line flow switch senses water flow, it will trigger your chemical feed pump or other device to turn on.
main features of the "NO Glitch" flow switch:
- Fully assembled and ready to install.
- Works with almost any chemical pump or feeder system.
- Easy assembly with 3/4" or 1" PVC connections.
- 2-Constant & 2-Switched outlets built-in.
- 10 Amp standard power relay.
- 8-Foot power cord with plug.
Specifications of the "NO Glitch" flow switch:
- Switch "ON" activation flow rate (3/4" Size): 0.5 gpm +/- 20%.
- Switch "ON" activation flow rate (1" Size): 2.0 gpm +/- 20%.
- Pressure drop (3/4" Size): 2 psi @ 12 gpm
- Pressure drop (1" Size): 1 psi @ 12 gpm
Other options & accessories:
Downloadable Literature & Install Guides:
- Weather-proof cover for outdoor locations.