Stenner Plastic Water Meter, 1" NPT - 1 Pulse/GallonStenner Plastic Water Meter, 1" NPT - 1 Pulse/Gallon
How It Works:
The plastic water meter doesnt require power and utilizes a reed switch to provide a pulsing dry contact signal. The meter is certified by the Water Quality Association to ANSI/NSF 372, low lead. NOTE: Purchase components individually to assemble your own system.
Materials of Construction:
- 1" Meter: Flow Rate 0.75 - 50 GPM
- Pulse Rate: 1 pulse per gallon
- Accuracy 2% when operating between minimum and maximum flow range
- Temperature Range 35-122F (1.7-50C)
- Pressure Ratings 15-100 psi (1.0-6.9 bar)
- Maximum Current 20mA
- Maximum Voltage 24VDC or 24VAC
- Sensor Reed Switch
- Cable Length 6 ft (1.8 m)
Weights & Dimensions:
- Body: Engineered reinforced plastic (nylon)
- Internal: Engineered thermoplastic
- Magnet: Alnico
- Shipping Weight: 3 LBS
- Body: 10.25"
- Body w/Couplings: 15.25"
- Coupling Threads: 1.25" IPS
- Nipple Thread: 1" Male NPT