Our CB Series carbon block filters are manufactured with high purity Coconut Shell activated carbon. With high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines, you will soon make the CB series your carbon block of choice.HYDRONIX CB SERIES CARBON BLOCK FILTERS
Are manufactured with high purity Coconut Shell activated carbon. Available in a wide range of lengths, diameters, and micron ratings our Hydronix blocks provide an exceptional cost-to-performance value. With high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines, you will soon make the CB series your carbon block of choice.
The CB Series is also ideal for point-of-use (POU) and Reverse Osmosis applications. These cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial, and industrial. The CB Series carbon blocks are great for displacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in application where high chlorine reduction is needed.Filter Size (W x H) - 2.5" x 20"Main Benefits:
- Reduce taste/odor/chlorine and certain VOCs from drinking water
- Great chlorine removal capacity competitive with the finest carbon blocks
- Economically priced
- 10 Micron Nominal
- Maximum Dimensions - 4-1⁄2" x 20"
- Micron Rating - 10 (Nominal)
- Initial PSI Drop - 2.0 PSI @ 2.0 GPM
- Chlorine Reduction - 9,000 @ 2.5 GPM
- Filter Media - Coconut Shell Carbon
- Netting - Polypropylene
- End Caps - Polypropylene
- Gaskets - Neoprene
- Outer Wrap - Polypropylene
- Inner Wrap - Polypropylene
- Temperature Range - 40-180F (4.4 - 82.2C)
- Tested and Certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.WARNING:
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.