PYROLOX - Iron, Manganese, & Hydrogen Sulfide Removal
Pyrolox® is a granular water filtration media used for the removal of hydrogen sulfide, iron and manganese. A naturally mined ore, Pyrolox has been used in water treatment for more than 75 years.
*** Important! -
- Chemical-Free Oxidizing Media
- Durable media with long service life
- Can be combined with chlorine or air injection feed
- Backwashing is only maintenance requirement
- Ideal pH Range of 6.5 - 9.0
- Recommended service flow rate of 5 gpm/sq ft
- Recommended backwash flow rate of 25 gpm/sq ft
To ensure the proper operation of your iron filter, be sure that when sizing your iron filter system your well pump can deliver at least 20% more water than the backwash requirement of your intended system.