NEW!! Simple and reliable, the Fleck 7000SXT Electronic Meter-Demand Valve provides larger 1-1/4" internal porting for the best flow rates and least pressure drop, making this valve perfect for use in larger homes with 1", 1-1/4", or even 1-1/2" plumbing! Also featuring a sturdy design and simple quick-connect assembly, the 7000SXT offers great value, performance, and long-lasting service.
Advanced technology for advanced performance! The newest version of the rugged 7000 series, the 7000SXT gives the user the benefit of unique programming and diagnostic features previously unavailable on the previous 7000SE. One key NEW feature is the on-board capacitor, which keeps the correct time during a power outage for up to 48 hours! You may also program the system's regeneration sequence individually to maximize efficiency and keep water use to a minimum. Also, the system keeps time electronically, so the drive motor only runs during regeneration, saving the possibility of motor burn-outs, and running more reliably.
The 7000SXT Electronic Meter-Demand system can cut salt and water use by as much as 40%! Unlike timer-based systems, the meter-demand system regenerates only when necessary. Coupled with fully-programmable regenerations, the 7000SXT can achieve even greater performance. The end result? Significant savings in both water and salt.**
** Compared to a system with timer-based regeneration.
This Product Includes:
- Fleck 7000SXT Meter Valve
- Bypass & Plumbing Adapter (As Chosen From Options)
- 13x54 Mineral Tank
- 18x40 Round Salt Tank
- 18" Round Salt Support Plate & 6" Leg Extension Kit
- 2.50 Cu Ft Hi-Capacity Resin, 8% Crosslink
- Valve-to-Brine Tank Tubing, 6 Ft. x 3/8"
- Brine Tank 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
Helpful Links & Downloads:
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
- Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs Valve & 10 yrs Tanks
- Service Flow Rate: 20.50 gpm @ 15 psi Drop (Std Piston / 1.05" Dist)
- Backwash Rate: 4.00 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 32x19x63
- Shipping Weight: 195 lbs