The Microline® R.O. Drinking Water System effectively reduces harmful impurities, turning ordinary tap water into the water that nature intended for us to drink…fresh, natural, life–sustaining water.
The T.F.C. – 435 R.O. Drinking Water System:
The elite of the Microline® Systems. The T.F.C.–435 R.O. System features such benefits as four stages of filtration for the ultimate in clean, fresh tasting water as well as larger tubing to provide faster water flow to the Microline® faucet.
In the Microline® T.F.C.–435 R.O. System, water first enters the system through the Sediment/Carbon Prefilter. This specialized filter protects the automatic shut off and Membrane from clogging with debris and is also designed to reduce chlorine, to protect the refined T.F.C. Membrane.
Water then travels to the operational center of the system—the T.F.C. Membrane. This is where the “Reverse Osmosis” of the Microline® R.O. System happens.
After the Membrane, the R.O. water is routed to an Activated Carbon Filter. At this stage of filtration, the water flows through the filter very slowly to achieve prolonged contact with this specialized carbon. Water is then plumbed to the holding tank, ready for use.
When you turn on the Microline® faucet and draw water from the holding tank, it goes through its final stage of filtration, a Carbon Post Filter, which is designed to reduce any remaining tastes and odors before reaching your glass. This carbon imparts the final “sweet” polish to your water.
Another Microline® Secret: Innovative Technology!
With the unique features of a Microline® R.O. System, the quality is evident in the finest of details, the smallest of parts, and naturally...in the water.
The Microline® R.O. System contains the patented manifold plate which directs the flow of water through each of the filtration steps. The manifold design simplifies as it enhances the system by eliminating the need for individual connections between filtration stages.
The Microline® R.O. System is designed to produce worry–free R.O. water with less waste. When the holding tank is full, the automatic shut–off device is triggered and signals the system to automatically cease production until more water is needed. These technologies have been the secret to the success of the Microline® R.O. System. With over 60 years of water treatment experience behind the Microline® name, there is a long–standing tradition of excellence and quality.
Microline® Also Features Its Sophisticated Membrane Technology:
Thin Film Composite Membrane (T.F.C.) is the technology of choice, producing high quality drinking water at a fast rate. Since T.F.C. Membranes are not chlorine–resistant, the advanced Microline® T.F.C. system features a sediment–carbon prefilter. The carbon prefilter is designed to reduce the concentration of chlorine in feed water, in order to protect the Membrane, allowing T.F.C. systems to be installed on both municipal and private well supplied water systems.
Some of the crystal clear benefits of Microline® R.O. water:
Even more uses of R.O. water:
- Delicious, sparkling–clear drinking water.
- Pristine, flavorful coffee, tea and juice.
- Cleanly rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes.
- Better tasting soups, sauces and meals when prepared with R.O. water.
- Cost effective. The daily cost of bottled water will no longer be a concern.
- Convenient. Fresh, clean water, ready at your tap.
- Rinse your glassware in R.O. water for spotless, sparkling results.
- Nourish your plants and flowers with fresh water.
- Fill your aquarium with clean, clear water.
- Prolong the life of your humidifier or steam iron.
This Product Includes:
- R.O. Manifold assembly
- Housings and Housing O–rings
- Drinking Water Holding Tank
- Dispensing Faucet
- Feed Water Saddle Valve
- Drain Clamp
- Plastic Tubing and tube connectors
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane sealed in a plastic bag (S1229RS)
- Sediment/Carbon Prefilter, shrink wrapped (S7028)
- Activated Carbon Post Filter, shrink wrapped (S7025)
- In–Line Activated Carbon Post Filter, shrink wrapped (S7206W-JG)
- Filter Change Wrench
- R.O. System Cover
- Water Quality Test Kit
Helpful Links & Downloads:
- Water Pressure: 40-100 psig
- Water Temperature: 40°-100°F
- Water pH Range: 4-11 (Optimum 7.0-7.5)
- Maximum TDS Level: 2000ppm
- Hardness: <170 mg/L (<10 grains/gal)
- Iron: <0.1 mg/L
- Manganese: <0.05 mg/L
- Hydrogen Sulfide: 0 mg/L
- Membrane Production: 41-53 gal/day
- Storage Tank Volume: 3.2 gallons
- Storage Tank Capacity: ~1.8 gallons
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs System / 1 yr Membrane
- Dimensions System (WxDxH): 14x4x14
- Dimensions Storage Tank (WxDxH): 9x9x14
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
CAUTION: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.