PLEASE NOTE - This meter is ideal for overall solids reduction (such as for R.O. applications). This meter does NOT measure individual water constituents, such as hardness, iron, manganese, etc.
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of
non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in
increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
- Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 1 ppm (0-999 ppm); 10 ppm (1000-9990 ppm)
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
- Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)