- Five-Stage Reverse Osmosis System & TFC Membrane
Made for all water types (well or chlorinated city water)
Ships Complete with all filters and membrane factory pre-installed
For use with all SS series filters and membranes
- ASSEMBLED IN USA!
This reverse osmosis system utilizes five separate stages to
treat your water down to ultimate purity. Using only the finest materials and
SS Series Reverse Osmosis System will provide your
family with great-tasting purified water at your sink, or even at your refrigerator's ice maker. The system is a great alternative to bottled water or
to bulky coolers, using heavy to lift bottles, and it's economical too - costing
a few pennies per gallon!
- Great for drinking & cooking too!
Make great-tasting coffee and tea
Connect your system to your ice maker for pure, crystal clear ice cubes
Use for steam irons, fresh flowers, humidifiers
- Pre filter -
NSF 5 Micron Spun Polypropylene (sediment reduction)
- Post Filter - NSF 0.5 Micron Carbon Block (taste, odor, and chlorine
- Additional Post Filter - NSF 0.5 Micron Carbon Block (taste, odor, and
- Filmtec TFC Membrane - NSF Thin Film Cellulose (removes impurities)
- Polishing Filter - Inline Granular Activated Carbon (taste and
Recommended Operating Conditions:
- Inlet Pressure: 25 PSI - 70 PSI
- Inlet TDS: 0 PPM - 1000 PPM
- Water Temperature: 34°F - 85°F
- Hardness: < 10 GPG
- Iron: < 1 PPM
- Filter Change: 9-12 Months
- Membrane Change: 2-5 Years as Needed
- Polishing Filter Change: 12-18 Months
Water conditions outside of the above specified limits may lead to a shortened
filter and membrane life.
WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality
without adequate disinfection before or after the unit
CAUTION: System must be protected from freezing. Failure to do so may result in cracking
of the filter housing and/or water leakage
NOTE: The membrane element is treated with a chemical preservative. After installation,
the system should be flushed with
sufficient water before
Approx. 25 lbs.