Skip to content
Toggle mobile menu
Toll Free: 888-426-5001
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30
Fleck 5600 Mechanical Timeclock
Autotrol LOGIX 255/740 Electronic Timeclock
Autotrol Logix 268/740 Timer
Fleck 2510 Mechnical Meter
Fleck 2510SXT Electronic Meter
Fleck 5000SXT Electronic Meter
Fleck 5600 Mechanical Meter
Fleck 5600SXT Electronic Meter
Fleck 5800SXT Electronic Meter
Fleck 7000SXT Electronic Meter
Fleck 9000 Twin Alternating
Fleck 9100SXT Twin Alternating
Autotrol Logix 255/760 Electronic Meter
Autotrol Logix 268/760 Electronic Meter
Fleck 2850SXT Meter 1-1/2"
Fleck 2900NXT Meter 2"
Fleck 9500SXT Twin 1-1/2"
Complete RO Systems
RO Replacement Filters
RO Replacement Membranes
RO Storage Tanks
RO Replacement Parts
FCT Long Reach Series
EC25 Contemporary Series
EC32 Elegant Series
RO Fittings & Tubing
RO Pump Kits
TDS Testers & Kits
Filters & Housings
Filter Housings & Parts
Big Blue Housings
Whole House Kits
Chemical Feed Systems
Chemical Storage Tanks
PRO System Cleaners
Ban-T (Citric Acid)
Instant Rust Out
Lime Out Extra
Neutra-5 (Soda Ash)
White Brite (Yellow Out)
DIY Installation Parts
Parts & Accessories
Valves & Parts
Autotrol Valves & Parts
Autotrol 255 Series
Autotrol 268 (Performa) Series
Fleck Valves & Parts
Fleck Meters & Parts
Fleck 2510 Series
Fleck 2850 Series
Fleck 2900 Series
Fleck 3150 Series
Fleck 3900 Series
Fleck 4650 Series
Fleck 5000 Series
Fleck 5600 Series
Fleck 5800 Series
Fleck 5810 Series
Fleck 5812 Series
Fleck 7000 Series
Fleck 8500 "TwinFlo" Series
Fleck 9000 Series
Fleck 9100 Series
Fleck 9500 Series
Misc Valves & Parts
Spin-Down / Sand Separators
Media & Resin
Air Gap Adapters
Air Injectors & Micronizers
Water Test Kits & Meters
Nav Menu 4
Nav Menu 5
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
Nav Menu 8
RO Pump Kits
Aquatec CDP-6800 Booster Pump ONLY
Unsure about the options?
This pump should only be installed on membrane sizes up to 50GPD capacity.
PAB6800 SERIES LOW FLOW BOOSTER PUMP
The 6800 Series is intended for use with RO membranes rated up to 50 GPD. Close tolerances
within the pump head and motor, give a lower amp draw; lower operating temperatures; smoother running; longer life; lower maintenance; and greater efficiencies.
It incorporates powder coated die cast alloy and a unique label sealing process to reduce exposure to moisture which is the major cause of motor failure. The pump is available with optional EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression to reduce TV reception interference. The PAB6800 Series is capable of operating in a warm, humid hostile environment where other pumps have been known to fail. It is the strongest, most durable pump available on the market today.
• Toughest, most durable pump on the market
• Adjustable max. outlet psi.(regardless of feed pressure)
• Expels trapped air (no more air locks)
• Can be mounted with pump head up or down
• More flow at extremely low inlet pressures
• New motor venting system to remove moisture
• EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression
• 100% final performance tested
Key Operational Benefits:
• Boosts pressure 40 to 120 psi (adjustable)
• Fixed pressures to 160 psi
• Up to 30,000+ operating hours
• Whisper quiet –– less than 45 DBA
• Can run dry without damage
• Self-priming –– 60" lift
• Low voltage (12-24V) for maximum safety
• Corrosion resistant exterior
• Continuous or intermittent operation
OPERATION: The 6800 is designed to operate with a PSW tank shut-off switch for hydro-pneumatic storage systems. The PSW, when used with a typical undercounter R.O. system, can be augmented with an ESO, Electronic Shut-off Valve. It is also compatible with most hydraulic shut-off valves. For counter-top systems, Aquatec's TLC, Tank Level Controllers, shut off feed water and the pump when the product water storage tank is full.
MOUNTING PLATES: The "flexible or steel" base plates are included at no extra cost. The "Universal" base plate is available optionally at additional cost.
POWER: Pumps operate with low energy (only 14 watts), low voltage (12-24 volt) motors, powered with compatible transformers with world wide primary voltages available (100 VAC, 120 VAC, 230 VAC). Transformers are optional and must be ordered in addition to the pump.
FITTINGS: Built-in 1/4" John Guest half cartridge fittings eliminate need for external fittings (unless elbows are required)
INSTALLATION: The location and positioning of the pump may affect it's performance. Always consult the factory for recommendations that will optimize your system.
OPERATIONAL AND INSTALLATION GUIDELINES
Please read these Operational and Installation Guidelines before installing the 6800 Series
Booster Pump. If additional help is needed, please consult the Factory.
1. The pump is equipped with either a fixed or adjustable bypass valve which controls the maximum operating pressure.
2. Never operate the pump in harsh environment or hazardous atmosphere, since motor brush and switch may cause electrical arcing.
3. Pumphead materials are designed for use with water only. Do not use with petroleum products.
4. As long as there is feed water pressure, the pump will not stop forward flow of water even if the motor is turned off. Be sure the system has positive means of shutting off water supply.
5. Always consider electrical shock hazard when working with and handling electrical equipment.
If uncertain, consult an Electrician. Electrical wiring should only be done by a qualified
Electrician per Local and State Electric Codes.
A. The pump should be mounted in a dry place and away from any source of heat. If an
enclosure is used, special provisions for cooling the motor may be necessary. Consult the
B. Do not subject the Pump to extreme high or low (freezing) temperatures while in operation.
(Operating ambient temperatures range is 32°F to 115°F)
C. The pump may be mounted in any position. If “ceiling mounted”, however, with the pump
head upside down, air entrapment may reduce the operational performance by up to 15%.
Consult Aquatec for ceiling mount solutions.
A. We recommend use of flexible tubing with proper pressure rating.
B. Pump will prime only if all pressure is relieved from the outlet port.
C. It is recommended that an in-line sediment filter be installed at the inlet side to keep
foreign debris out of the system.
D. Avoid any sharp bends which may crimp tubing and restrict flow. Use 90° elbow fittings
E. The pump should always be mounted prior to the carbon pre-filter to prevent carbon
particles from entering the pump chambers and possibly causing clogging.
A. The 6800 series pumps are designed for continuous duty. If used for intermittent duty
cycle, make sure that “off” periods are greater than 60 seconds. Consult the Factory for
particular data and design criteria.
B. If a power supply used with the system is not furnished by Aquatec, it will need to be
reviewed for correct application and approval by Aquatec.
The basic 6800 pump consists of a pump and transformer unit. Systems may be supplied
with other options: e.g. PSW system pressurized shut-off switch. LPP low feed-water shutoff switch, TLC tank level controller or AFT membrane auto-flush valve or AFR membrane auto-flush flow restrictor valve. Pumps are completely assembled, tested and ready for immediate connection to your R.O. system.
1. Determine the optimum location for your pump before proceeding.
Note: Locate the pump after the sediment pre-filter and before the carbon pre-filter
(If part of R.O. system).
2. Turn off water.
3. Cut the 1/4” or 3/8” O.D. flexible tubing in sufficient length to avoid any stress on the tubing where it connects to the pump or the fitting on any accessory.
4. Insert tubing into pump ports. If fittings are John Guest type, be sure tubing is inserted past the resistance point until it bottoms out against the port stop. If the compression fittings with threaded nuts are used, insert tubing until it bottoms out in the port and hand tighten the compression nut until the connection is tight. Then tighten the nut 1/2 turn clockwise or follow the wrench tightening instructions provided by fitting manufacturer.
5. The “CDP” pump is now ready for operation. Open feed-water valve to allow water to flow through the R.O. system (Open flow-restrictor by-pass valve if part of R.O. system).
6. If the power source is a transformer, plug the appropriate Aquatec supplied/approved transformer into the receptacle and connect the pump to the transformer. If the power source is not a transformer, connect the pump to the appropriate power source. Allow water to circulate, purging any entrapped air. For pumps equipped with our “AFT” autoflush, the flow restrictor by-pass will open and close automatically when the transformer is plugged in.
7. The pump will now start building pressure. Operating pressure will vary with membrane flow rate, flow restrictor flow rate, feed-water pressure and line voltage. Check for fitting leaks.
Note: If the flow restictor is too small (We recommend 300Ml/min. for standard CDP 6800 series pumps and 500Ml/min. for CDP 8800 series pumps), or if the R.O. systems is clogged, an internal pump by-pass mechanism limits the output pressure.
8. If compression fittings with threaded nuts are used, observe any leaks after pump has run
for approximately 15 minutes. Further tighten compression nuts approximately 1/8 to
1/4 of a turn on all fittings in the system. Wait 15 minutes and repeat the leak check.
Note: Further adjustments should not be necessary although it may take several
days of operation before all air has been purged and the system is stabilized.
Aquatec Water Systems, Inc. (“Aquatec”) warrants its products to be free from defects in material an workmanship under the following terms: Series 601X, 61XX, 65XX, 58XX, 68XX, 78XX, 88XX, 55XX, ERP 1000 as well as ARF/TLC and PSW: The warranty will last for a period of thirteen months from date of shipping from an Aquatec warehouse with the exception that the period will be extended for an additional twelve months for 68XX series and ERP 1000. Aquatec’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to replacing or repairing at Aquatec’s discretion, any such product or part which is returned to Aquatec’s factory with a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA), transportation charges approved by Aquatec or prepaid, and upon examination, is found to Aquatec’s satisfaction to have been defective under the terms of this warranty. No credit will be allowed against future purchases for items returned as defective under the
terms of Aquatec’s warranty.
This warranty does not extend to any products, which have been altered or modified outside the Aquatec factory, nor does it apply to units that are returned in an unassembled condition. Furthermore, the warranty does not extend to pumps that are identified by a 9XXX model number, indicating non-compliance with Aquatec’s Engineering Standards. This includes, but is not limited to, pumps ordered without an integral control mechanism. The warranty guarantees that products will perform to Aquatec’s flow and pressure specifications throughout the life of the warranty. The warranty does not cover wear, appearance, misapplication or external water damage. If the returned product is found not to be defective under the conditions of this warranty, a charge will be made for repair or replacement.
This is a Limited Warranty. It covers the product only and the extent of the coverage is limited to the cost of the product. As the manufacturer has no control over shipping, handling and installation, the warranty cannot cover water damage, or any other damage, caused by a leak or other malfunction.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and no person is authorized to give any other warranty or assume obligation or liability in Aquatec’s behalf. Aquatec shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind incurred by the reason of the use or sale of any defective product and part.
1 - CDP 6800 Booster Pump 24VAC
Aquatec Solenoid Shut-Off for Use With CDP6800, 24VAC
Aquatec CDP-6800 Booster Pump Package
Aquatec Transformer for Use With CDP6800, 24VAC
Aquatec Double Harness for Use With ESO & CDP6800, 24VAC
Aquatec Variable Speed Delivery Pump (0-1.2gpm)
Aquatec Pressure Switch & Harness for Use With CDP6800, 24VAC
Aquatec Demand-Delivery Pump (0.7 GPM)
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
RO Pump Kits