The "NO Glitch" flow switch is the most reliable flow switch on the market today! Simple and easy to install, this flow switch is available in 3/4" or 1" sizes as well as for use with 120v and 230v applications.
Use this switch to control your chemical feed pump or other application. When the in-line flow switch senses water flow, it will trigger your chemical feed pump or other device to turn on.
main features of the "NO Glitch" flow switch:
- Fully assembled and ready to install.
- Works with almost any chemical pump or feeder system.
- Easy assembly with 3/4" or 1" PVC connections.
- 2-Constant & 2-Switched outlets built-in.
- 10 Amp standard power relay.
- 8-Foot power cord with plug.
Specifications of the "NO Glitch" flow switch:
- Switch "ON" activation flow rate (3/4" Size): 0.5 gpm +/- 20%.
- Switch "ON" activation flow rate (1" Size): 2.0 gpm +/- 20%.
- Pressure drop (3/4" Size): 2 psi @ 12 gpm
- Pressure drop (1" Size): 1 psi @ 12 gpm
Other options & accessories:
Downloadable Literature & Install Guides:
- Weather-proof cover for outdoor locations.