NEW!! Simple, reliable, and easy-to-use, the NEW Fleck 5000SXT Electronic Meter-Demand Valve is the newest version of one of the most popular systems used throughout the world today.
The Fleck 5000SXT series is also built for higher flow rates, and less pressure drop when compared to the 5600SXT. The 5000SXT series will also refill your salt tank using conditioned water, which will help to prevent costly service and repair, especially on iron-bearing water.
Advanced technology for advanced performance! The newest version of the rugged, time-tested Fleck 5000, the 5000SXT gives the user the benefit of unique programming and diagnostic features previously unavailable on the previous 5000SE. One key NEW feature is the on-board capacitor, which keeps the correct time during a power outage for up to 48 hours! You may also program the system's regeneration sequence individually to maximize efficiency and keep water use to a minimum. Also, the system keeps time electronically, so the drive motor only runs during regeneration, saving the possibility of motor burn-outs, and running more reliably.
The 5000SXT Electronic Meter-Demand system can cut salt and water use by as much as 40%! Unlike timer-based systems, the meter-demand system regenerates only when necessary. Coupled with fully-programmable regenerations, the 5000SXT can achieve even greater performance. The end result? Significant savings in both water and salt.**
** Compared to a system with timer-based regeneration.
This Product Includes:
- Fleck 5000SXT Meter Valve
- Plumbing Adapter (As Chosen From Options)
- 12x52 Mineral Tank
- 18x33 Round Salt Tank
- 2.00 Cu Ft Hi-Capacity Resin, 8% Crosslink
- Valve-to-Brine Tank Tubing, 6 Ft. x 3/8"
- Brine Tank 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
Helpful Links & Downloads:
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
- Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs Valve & 10 yrs Tanks
- Service Flow Rate: 14.00 gpm @ 15 psi Drop
- Backwash Rate: 3.50 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 31x19x61
- Shipping Weight: 160 lbs